We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seeking Information on Lots in the Royal Forest area in...

Houston
1 post
Seeking Information on Lots in the Royal Forest area in...

I am interested in the old Royal Forest area. I understand that the property values are rising finally and would like to know if something new is coming to the area. I have oned a lot there and had planned to build a home in the future. A real estate investor has contacted me and is interested in the property. I would like to sell, but am apprehensive because after all of the years I have owned this lot, this have not happened before

La Porte
1 post
1. Re: Seeking Information on Lots in the Royal Forest area in...

I own a lot in Royal Forest and would like to sell. If anyone is interested in the property please respond to this forum. The property is one street from the lake.

2. Re: Seeking Information on Lots in the Royal Forest area in...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 07:20
Get answers to your questions about Willis