We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things To Do In Stephenville

Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
42 posts
4 reviews
Things To Do In Stephenville

I am doing about a week long trip to Stephenville to visit relatives over Memorial Day 2009. Stephenville looks to me to be a pretty small town. Any recommendations on things to do, places to eat, things to see, etc.? I will be travelling with my 5 year old as well, so fun things for kids would be nice to know about too. Thanks!

San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,792 posts
78 reviews
1. Re: Things To Do In Stephenville

Hard 8 Bar-B-Que is one of my favorite barbecue spots in all of TX. Quite often there is some type of rodeo event going on on the weekend. Koffe Kup in Hico has great pie it's about a twenty minute drive from Stephenville.

2. Re: Things To Do In Stephenville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 22:17
Get answers to your questions about Stephenville
Recent Conversations