We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to go for a top meal on Easter Sunday/birthday?

Lucy_Mc
8 posts
Where to go for a top meal on Easter Sunday/birthday?

Hi, it's my birthday on Easter Sunday and we'll be stopping in Los Christianos. Do you have any recommendations for a really nice restaurant that we can have a celebration meal?

Would you advise booking and will most restaurants be open or doing set courses. Don't know how much it would differ from Christmas here.

We like all sorts of food, favourites are Spanish so are there any nice traditional restaurants?

Many thanks,

Lucy

preston
Level Contributor
1,448 posts
127 reviews
1. Re: Where to go for a top meal on Easter Sunday/birthday?

my first choice would be " olivers with a twist" you have to book , its easy to do online and well worth the effort,my second choice would be raymonds,proper good paella, order it, then go for a walk and when you come back about an hour later and wehey the best paella on the island. I promise!!!!!!

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
774 posts
2. Re: Where to go for a top meal on Easter Sunday/birthday?

La Cava in Cristianos is well worth a visit..its near the harbour but a bit difficult to find ...

north west england
Level Contributor
4,264 posts
561 reviews
3. Re: Where to go for a top meal on Easter Sunday/birthday?

In Los Cris, Rincon del Arroz will fit the bill for you - Spanish, upmarket but not overly so (if you see what I mean). Reallly nice - and paellas as good as you'd get in Valencia. Definitely not touristy.

Other options might be Bistro d'Alain or Pascals. Both French, though. But good. .

FWIW, the Rincon and Bistro d'Alain are the only two restaurants in the area recommended in the Michelin Guide.

In PDLA, Garibaldi would tick the boxes for "really nice" with good food. And, for a more traditional Spanish feel, Meson Las Lanzas is an absolute belter. La Fresquera also has a very Spanish feel to the menu but is more touristy - excellent food though

Making a reservation for any of these places would be a good idea. They are busy at best and likely to be more so on a holiday.

Edited: 07 March 2014, 23:35
4. Re: Where to go for a top meal on Easter Sunday/birthday?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2015, 05:20
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
Recent Conversations