We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 bedroomed apartments Parque Santiago 3

Newcastle upon...
11 posts
Save Topic
2 bedroomed apartments Parque Santiago 3

Hi we are visiting from 23rd April and have booked direct with PS, requesting a ground floor (we have young kids) apartment facing pool if possible.

Am a bit troubled by a recent rash of negative reviews for PS3, esp in terms of room requests being ignored or disregarded .....

Does anyone know if 2 bed apts are located in any particular building or floor in PS3?

I will email them again with the request a couple of weeks before we arrive - does anyone have any other tips on best way to maximise the chance of getting what we are after?

I was hoping that the fact we want ground floor would work in our favour, as a lot of people seem to prefer the higher floors for view/privacy.

I was so excited to book here as it looked like everything we wanted, so really hope we don't start the holiday being disappointed with our allocation!!

Thanks

ayrshire
Level Contributor
377 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 bedroomed apartments Parque Santiago 3

If you're not happy with the room allocated, let the reception know.They do try their best to help out.As for negative reviews well it is only a request and I daresay there will be plenty of others.We sent a request first time we stayed but now don't bother.

Rickmansworth...
Level Contributor
750 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 bedroomed apartments Parque Santiago 3

PS 3 has excellent facilities for kids, pool area is very nice. Location brilliant. I wrote a negative review, but we were probably unlucky with our apt. We usually book through private lettings, so we can see the apt and location, but due to late booking we couldn't get where we usually stay.

Don't worry i'm sure you will have a great time.

Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
580 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 bedroomed apartments Parque Santiago 3

We had a large, although a little tired looking, 2 bed roomed apartment. We requested a quiet location, not on the main road but we were given an apartment on the main road. The noise from the entertainment is not a problem as it ends at 11pm, although this might be too late for you if you have children. The noise that bothered me was that of dust carts and bottles crashing into them very early in the morning.

The apartments are in a lovely location but the noise and the fact that our request was ignored has put me off returning as I wouldn't want to take the risk.

Porthcawl, United...
Level Contributor
530 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 bedroomed apartments Parque Santiago 3

It is a great complex so try booking an apartment from a private renter on ownerdirect or holidaylettings.

Normally a bit cheaper, furnished a lot better and you know exactly where the apartment is located.

newcastle
Level Contributor
64 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 bedroomed apartments Parque Santiago 3

Thanks for the feedback. We did try private rental but couldn't find one available on ps3 for our dates (normally I do book private for the very reasons suggested). I have however been offered a private rental recently but it is with an agent that there are some quite negative reviews about, so not willing to take the risk....

Don't mind the reviews about 'tired' apartments as we don't have huge expectations in that regard, but would really like to be ground floor & pool facing so we can let the kids out but still keep an eye on them

Keeping my fingers crossed!

6. Re: 2 bedroomed apartments Parque Santiago 3

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2015, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
Recent Conversations