We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excursions

Ayrshire
Level Contributor
22 posts
Excursions

Hi,

I am going to Playa de las Americas in July and have never been before. Is there any day trips/excursions worth doing? Also is it better to book online before we go or just book once we are there?

Thanks,

Katie

ayrshire
Level Contributor
392 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: Excursions

If you like waterparks then Siam Park is superb! Jetski Safari and Bike Rafting are worth having a look at. Plenty to do on the island......oh and we just book them over there!

Edited: 05 March 2014, 16:25
Alnwick, United...
Level Contributor
1,247 posts
97 reviews
2. Re: Excursions

Check out Tenerife sunshine for your excursions, think most people tend to use them, always found them reliable

Beaufort, Ireland
Level Contributor
3,992 posts
124 reviews
3. Re: Excursions

Would echo Bambam's suggestion. Friends of mine swear by them.

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,157 posts
9 reviews
4. Re: Excursions

Myself Family and Friends always use Tenerife Sunshine .An excellent company with fantastic staff ,and they are Fully Bonded so you know your in safe hands .Heres a link to their site ,so you can see whats on offer

www.tenerifesunshine.com

They dont do tickets for Siam Parque ,this is because the park dont offer discounts to anyone.So no discounts can be passed on to their customers .We have found its best to pay on the gate on the day you choose to go . IMO better than pre booking a set day , when the weather may not be the best or worse still going if hung over !!

5. Re: Excursions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2015, 06:27
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas