We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter !!!

kendal, uk
Destination Expert
for Kendal
Level Contributor
1,346 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Easter !!!

Hello all !! Yep, after a 3 year absense, we just cannot wait to come back to playa, coming 15th april for a week, so we will be there to over the easter break, yay !!!

Just wondering if owt was new in the way of restraunts or bars ? we always liked a lovely restraunt called meson castille I think it was called, crackin tapas , definatelly visiting there again, looking for some nighttime entertainment too, if anyone could point us in the right direction, we have a 13 yr old daughter, so sometimes a difficult age to please for night time stuff to do, though we like to crack on with a game of domino's in a chilled bar ( if we can prise her away from the arm extension which is her mobile phone !!!) so any reccomendations will be thankfully recieved !

sorry, forgot to mention, we are staying at santa maria apartments, but like a walk down to los christianos too.

cheers !

Oviedo, Spain
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter !!!

Hello, its a difficult age for your daughter i think, i dont know many specific places for her, but if you want to visit any other places in the island please tell me, my wife and me were living there for 6 years, and we will stay in Santa Maria apts from 19 to 22th april, good holidays!!!

kendal, uk
Destination Expert
for Kendal
Level Contributor
1,346 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easter !!!

Thank you for the reply jose, we are at santa maria from 15th to 22nd also!!

Oviedo, Spain
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easter !!!

great!! if you want to meet one day to do something would be nice, we are learning english :)

kendal, uk
Destination Expert
for Kendal
Level Contributor
1,346 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easter !!!

Its a deal jose, you could maybe teach us some spanish!! I have a very basic knowledge of spanish, but not very good!!! I always like to try to practise my spanish when in spain! hasta luego jose!

5. Re: Easter !!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2015, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
Recent Conversations