We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter !!!

kendal, uk
Destination Expert
for Kendal
Level Contributor
1,357 posts
39 reviews
Easter !!!

Hello all !! Yep, after a 3 year absense, we just cannot wait to come back to playa, coming 15th april for a week, so we will be there to over the easter break, yay !!!

Just wondering if owt was new in the way of restraunts or bars ? we always liked a lovely restraunt called meson castille I think it was called, crackin tapas , definatelly visiting there again, looking for some nighttime entertainment too, if anyone could point us in the right direction, we have a 13 yr old daughter, so sometimes a difficult age to please for night time stuff to do, though we like to crack on with a game of domino's in a chilled bar ( if we can prise her away from the arm extension which is her mobile phone !!!) so any reccomendations will be thankfully recieved !

sorry, forgot to mention, we are staying at santa maria apartments, but like a walk down to los christianos too.

cheers !

Oviedo, Spain
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Easter !!!

Hello, its a difficult age for your daughter i think, i dont know many specific places for her, but if you want to visit any other places in the island please tell me, my wife and me were living there for 6 years, and we will stay in Santa Maria apts from 19 to 22th april, good holidays!!!

kendal, uk
Destination Expert
for Kendal
Level Contributor
1,357 posts
39 reviews
2. Re: Easter !!!

Thank you for the reply jose, we are at santa maria from 15th to 22nd also!!

Oviedo, Spain
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Easter !!!

great!! if you want to meet one day to do something would be nice, we are learning english :)

kendal, uk
Destination Expert
for Kendal
Level Contributor
1,357 posts
39 reviews
4. Re: Easter !!!

Its a deal jose, you could maybe teach us some spanish!! I have a very basic knowledge of spanish, but not very good!!! I always like to try to practise my spanish when in spain! hasta luego jose!

5. Re: Easter !!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2015, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas