We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cigarette and tobacco prices

Which Playa de las Americas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
west mids
1 post
Save Topic
cigarette and tobacco prices

does anyone know prices on cigarettes and tobacco at the moment also whats the weather like right now flying out on friday would really appreciate any info

Hartlepool, United...
Level Contributor
392 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cigarette and tobacco prices

we paid 17.95€ for 200 lambert & butler which seemed the average when we were there in may

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,209 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cigarette and tobacco prices

Hi Bertha

Depends what you smoke. Prices range from €3.99 to €20 for 200 cigarettes. When I lived in the UK I smoked Marlborough 100s Superking or if duty free Cartier. In Tenerife these cost about €19 but I have recently changed to a shorter cigarette these are Paramount, they cost between €3.99 and €4.25 depending where you buy them They taste the same as my usual brands but are packed a bit looser. They are American blend, if you check your current packet you can compare, the Paramount are Nicotine 0.8mg, Alquitran 10mg, Monxido de carbona 10mg. Corona is another good cigarette about €8.99 and Fortuna are really popular with Brits these retail at about €12

Never used tobacco but have bought Golden Virginia for my son in law, usually get him a box of 10 packs this costs about €40. Once got him Drum which is about €25 for the same size but he hated it so sold it on at work!!

Scotland
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: cigarette and tobacco prices

I have just returned from Tenerife on the 14th,I paid 9.80 for 200 Sovereign black and Dorchester were the same price. Pity we can only bring back 200....................

york
Level Contributor
51 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cigarette and tobacco prices

just returned from Tenerife the price of 200 lambert and butlers is 15.85 standard price,if you buy 800 the average discount is 50cents per 200 you would need to club together your allowance for 800.

Provence, France
Level Contributor
256 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cigarette and tobacco prices

Cigarettes : 200 marloboro for less than 19€ in Al Camp, the big supermarket in the north of tenerife

Weather ... sunny and warm ;op

south yorks
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: cigarette and tobacco prices

how much do 200 cigreanits cost on the other chary ilamds

arbroath, scotland
Level Contributor
482 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: cigarette and tobacco prices

For mental smokers paid 14.99 euros and 16.50 for lambert and butler that was two weeks ago.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,209 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: cigarette and tobacco prices

I assume the mental smokers all smoke their cigreanits on the other chary ilamds as I don't think any of them are on Tenerife - Well it made me laugh !!

scotland
Level Contributor
296 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: cigarette and tobacco prices

Made me laugh too!!

10. Re: cigarette and tobacco prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 10:37
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas