We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair flights

N.Ireland
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Topic
Ryanair flights

Does anyone know when ryanair flights from dublin to reus become available for June 2010?

Also what hotel would be recomended for 4 24year olds goin to salou?

Thanks

g

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ryanair flights

Ryanair put their flight times and prices on their web site 6 months in advance, so start looking after the new year! Make sure you print off your boarding card before you get to the airport or Ryanair will penalise you £40 for the pleasure of watching them print it off for you!

ireland
Level Contributor
976 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ryanair flights

Ryanair flights are up for June, I think they came on at the weekend. I was looking for Easter, they are very expensive, I'll be waiting,as they will (hopefully) come down.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ryanair flights

Ryanair flights are on their website NOW up to Sept 2010! Just watch out for all the extra charges!

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Ryanair flights

Why not try Aer Lingus from belfast to barcelona.. They have good prices for june next year and it is easy to get from Barcelona to Salou. I can give you details if you want.

In terms of hotels if you want all inclusivwe then the Molinas park will be the best value. If you want town centre then my favourite is the San Diego.

Email me if you need any more information. If you want an apartment then you have a wide range of choices. I usualy go with a private apartment as you get a bit more with it.

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ryanair flights

I'd agree with Molinos for value, it's out at Cap Salou so you get the best of the village, close to Pacha in La Pineda, handy for Port Aventura and a short walk / taxi ride away from Salou. Hotel entertainment probably won't suit, but for a base, it's a good location.

Clare
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Ryanair flights

HAve been watching flights dublin to gran canaria for the 12th of july for 4 people the price was €932 then dropped to €732 and is gone to €1032. Of course I haven't it booked yet . A frined of mine told me to hold off they will drop prices again. My dates are fixed so can't change them. What would anyone recommend me to do? I like a bargain!!!

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ryanair flights

Hi Claire, you'd maybe best post that in the Canaries forum, or even the Gran canaria one as regional differences may have an affect on costs.

Sure Ryanair will vary prices and promotions when it suits them, but July is high season. have you signed up for Ryanair emails ?

8. Re: Ryanair flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Salou