We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

private apartment /house in cap salou to rent?

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
private apartment /house in cap salou to rent?

Hi;

could anyone help me to find a private apartment or house to rent in cap salou area.

we have been here 3 times before and know the area well but every site I go on has snags, I have tried most of them.

either the map pic location is wrong or check in times sat to sat, we fly out on wed for 2 wks.

it doesn't have to be grand!

just room for 2 adults and 2 kids, 1 of whom isn't ours (friends) so need sep bedroom for them.

would like tv/dvd

anything considered!!!!!!

liverpool
Level Contributor
103 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: private apartment /house in cap salou to rent?

you may find it hard to get a rental from wed to wed. in the summer period it is nearly always sat to sat, we had the same problem last yr and had to go with thompsons, we went in oct no problem from wed to wed your only other bet is trying the hotels their usually more flexable. the aparts we stayed in cambrils last yr said we could go direct with them any day no probs.. so try any aparts you know in cap salou ..sorry hope you have better luck than me last yr

2. Re: private apartment /house in cap salou to rent?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 23:16