We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

prices of food and drink in salou

Which Salou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
newcastle upon tyne
6 posts
Save Topic
prices of food and drink in salou

going to salou on tuesday 26th june and although half board we do like to venture out and try other places for a meal. there are 5 of us in total 2 adults and 3 children i would like a rough guide of prices as ive managed to save 1500 pounds and would hate it if we run short. also names of some good restaurants/pubs would be great . peoples general opinion of salou etc would be gladly appreciated thank you.

Jersey C.I.
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: prices of food and drink in salou

Great place to visit, with plenty to do. No dearer than anywhere else although I would recommend you get your port aventura tickets in advance as you can then get a 14 day pass for about £55 adult and £44 per child. 7 days £48 adult and £38 child. With these you also get 20% off costa caribe prices. The 14/7 day passes cannot be bought at the resort. Im going again on 27th June. Last time we really enjoyed Christies and Rovers Return all very child frendly.Check out www.salou.co.uk for loads of info on the parks, pubs, restaurants and generally everything salou.

liverpool
Level Contributor
103 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: prices of food and drink in salou

prices around salou are about the same about 7 - 10 euros for a adult meal and under 5 for a child the above places that are mentioned are very good the rovers is good for children. the blackbeauty is an other good little place for cheap snacks .there is also mcdonalds on the front but it depends on where your staying ? as as some times you could be out side salou ..going on the 26th myself .. weather looks good too,.......let us know were your hotel is and ican recomend some good places depending on what you like to do ..

newcastle upon tyne
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: prices of food and drink in salou

thanks for that info belltink and loz ba we are staying at the villa romana hotel which is supposed to be about a 10 minute walk to port aventura and the beach we have already purchased port aventura tickets . roll on tuesday

liverpool
Level Contributor
103 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: prices of food and drink in salou

thats right, good choice your on the outskirts but as you say 10 min walk from porta and salou .. so all the bars are easy to reach dont know much about the hotel but i dont think you will have any probs ..

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: prices of food and drink in salou

The prices loz_ba quotes are the full price, there are many discounts available for Port Aventura. The most common is 7 days for the price of 3 making a 7 day pass around £38.95. and 14 days - £45.50

I have ordered mine from www.365tickets.com

Jersey C.I.
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: prices of food and drink in salou

Yes the prices I quoted are from port aventura web site which email you a voucher and 365 tickets are cheaper but they post them out so may not have enough time to get them. attraction tix are £47 adult and £37 child for 14 day pass and they also email them straight after the booking.

7. Re: prices of food and drink in salou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 03:20
Get answers to your questions about Salou
Recent Conversations