We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Benalmadena Palace

Which Benalmadena hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
239 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Benalmadena Palace

Hi guys,

Looking for some help. Stayed at the Palace over Christmas and had a great time. Wanted to book for summer but can't find any options for 2 adults and 3 kids anyehere. If anyone has booked a 2 bed apartment either HB or AI can they let me know who they have booked with.

Also, are the 2 bed apartments on the pool side or do they face onto the hills.

Many thanks.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
686 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Benalmadena Palace

you might have to get ajoining rooms not sure if you can get that configuration

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
239 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Benalmadena Palace

They do 2 bed apartments but all I can find is SC. We had 2 diff apartments before but this time its just us with 3 kids so trying for a 2 bed. If anyone has booked this HB or AI let me know who with.

Thanks again.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
14,602 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Benalmadena Palace

http://www.benalmadenapalace.com/home The website doesnt show any availability for 2 bed apartments for the rest of the year. It may be worth telephoning them direct and asking if they have any, or who the tour operator is that has them reserved.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
239 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Benalmadena Palace

I knew they didn't have any. Checked all the usual like travel republic, booking.com, on the beach, hotels 4 u and trivago. They all got 2 bed apartments but are all SC. Wouldn't mind but they got HB and AI on ALL other room types. Very strange

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
14,602 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Benalmadena Palace

But you can upgrade benalmadenapalace.com/wp-content/uploads/201…

6. Re: Benalmadena Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2014, 06:16