We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in May

Which Benalmadena hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
75 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in May

Hi everyone, Im travelling to the Holiday village from the 30th April to the 12th May 2013, Can anyone tell me what i can expect in regards to the weather and pool temperature etc.I have looked on loads of weather sites and their all mixed with their averages. and also is there much to do while there as i am now aware that its not really local to anything so is it boring? does it take long to walk to the beach and is it a nice walk or not very scenic? sorry to ask so many questions but i am a little worried about my choice of holiday. Thank you!

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
11,684 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in May

Weather in late April early May is usually nice with warm days and cooler nights, but can be changeable in my experience and but its definitely not cold. There is a sticky at the top of the Benalmadena forum for the Holiday Village/Polynesia resort which has lots of information in it.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
14,487 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in May

There isnt a lot to do outside of the complex. The beach is accessed from a path that runs down just behind the mock lighthouse that is part of the "Beach Club" area of the grounds. You need to exit the complex by the main gate at the Elephant roundabout.

You can walk along this beach to Carvajal, Torreblanca, Los Boliches areas of Fuengirola. There is a regular bus service into Fuengirola and Benalmadena from outside the main gate too. Buses at least half hourly.

Level Contributor
75 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in May

ok thank you for your reply

Level Contributor
75 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in May

sorry what do you mean by sticky?

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in May

Here you go Spudda:

http://www.dslreports.com/faq/7344

CB

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
11,684 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather in May

Sorry Spudda, should've explained. CB's link is a great explanation. Here is a link to the sticky at the top of the Benalmadena forum.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g562812-i10092-k…

Edited: 11 December 2012, 18:40
Level Contributor
75 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather in May

cheers guys

8. Re: Weather in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 10:15