We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adonde apartments

Which Benalmadena hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Preston, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
Adonde apartments

Their prices for Aloha Puerto look good.

Has anybody dealt with them ?

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
14,487 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adonde apartments

They are in Torremolinos, perhaps a search in That forum may find results.

cumbria
Level Contributor
550 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adonde apartments

We have booked with them for apr/may next year. they seemed very efficient in their dealings with us.

Simon Dalby seems to be the man in charge.

hope this helps.

Swansea, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Adonde apartments

I have also booked these apartments for 3 weeks in June and July...... effecient service and good reasonable price ++++++ can't wait ..... sunny days, plenty of good food and wine, great walks oh I'm getting all excited ........

Cork, Ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Adonde apartments

Hi, has anyone got any more info on this crowd. have emailed them a few times and got no response! Really want to book the accomadation but wanted to ask a few questions and make sure they have air con. It's kind of bad form if they are not replying and make me nervous about booking but at the same time, really want to stay here! Thanks in advance

Edited: 24 September 2013, 11:58
Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
11,684 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Adonde apartments

This thread is 9 months old so apart from the 2 positive comments above I'm not sure that you will get anymore help. If you are at all worried then try booking through another company. Also try the Torremolinos forum as someone there might know.

Cork, Ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Adonde apartments

Thanks for you're response, just thought it might help because it came up when I googled a-donde. I will try the thread! Thanks again

Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Adonde apartments

I have used them twice in the aloha and once at vista marina. Never had a problem

cumbria
Level Contributor
550 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Adonde apartments

As i said in post 2. We had a slight hiccup when we arrived at Aloha Playa, but this was resolved with a quick call to the emergency number given to us by Adonde, and we were in the apartment within 20 minutes.

To be honest, the main problem was with the reception staff at the Aloha. When we presented our paperwork they said they could not find the keys for the apartment.They were less than helpful, probably because we were in a private apartment, even to the extent of not allowing us to use their phone.

Very nice apartment, and we would have no hesitation in using Adonde again.

Edited: 28 September 2013, 11:32
Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
14,487 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Adonde apartments

I thought they were all privately owned in Aloha Playa, since So; group sold them off years ago?

cumbria
Level Contributor
550 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Adonde apartments

Hi mantalk.From what i understood, The centre block, where the reception is situated, is the main hotel. The apartments are situated in blocks 1 & 3. Mind you, i was wrong once !!!!

Edited: 30 September 2013, 12:01