We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

Which Benalmadena hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
258 posts
1 review
Save Topic
weather

hi, whats the weather like in benalmadena at the moment? looking forward to our forthcoming holiday

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

See the Weather Sticky the top ? Open and click on link 1 .

This tells you what the weather's like at the moment and for the next few days. Hope it's good for your holiday .

Edited: 26 September 2012, 13:06
Torrox, Spain
Level Contributor
3,786 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

aemet.es/es/…benalmadena-id29025

This is the Spanish Met Office forecast - generally most accurate we find - for the next 7 days in Benalmadena. Looks good if you are arriving Saturday onwards.

The rain has arrived in Andalucia today - although not as heavy here as was forecast.

Edited: 26 September 2012, 13:38
Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: weather

we have had torrential rain for the last 18 hours here in benalmadena. now the news is reporting all schools have been closed in malaga fuengirola, mijas and arroyo due to the impending arrival of a hurricane / tornado!!!

hope everyone stay safe, the price we pay I guess for 7 months without rain 1 thing is for sure I would not like to be flying in this weather, I hate flying even when is blue sky and 0 wind lol.

CB

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,587 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather

OMG when is the hurricane/tornado due? We arrive Saturday evening. Maybe better change a few things going in the case.

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: weather

its due today but it's very clear outside and even the forecast in the web sites look okay maybe a bit of rain tomorrow and then sunshine all next week see you should be absolutely fine but others are you may be caught in a storm if you flying out tomorrow from the u k because that is the direction it is going, but here now seems like it's just 1 little storm in a teacup lol.

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,587 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather

Thanks cb. A little storm in a tea cup sounds ok to me. Lol. Really heavy rain here today with the sun out at the same time! Looking forward to a bit of heat 'cause it's blooming' chilly.

england
Level Contributor
194 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: weather

Not quite sure it is a little storm in a tea cup

thinkspain.com/news-spain/21768/one-dead-and…

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
2,565 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: weather

Just been watching Sky news looks really bad up in Alora, also Cartama had flooding yesterday, but on the coast things do not look to bad..so sorry to hear people lost their lives during the floods.....

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,587 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: weather

We are here now and the weathers great so far. Cool in the evening but during the day very warm.

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
2,565 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: weather

Nice to hear Jackiee, you have warm day time temps, i could see on the web cams folks were in shorts and tee shirts :-))