We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train from Malaga to Cielomar Apartments.

Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
82 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Train from Malaga to Cielomar Apartments.

Hi guys and girls, just wondering how hard it would be to get the train from the airport and end up at our apartment in Cielomar? We are thinking if it's a lot cheaper than a cab then we may do it.

Also if anyone has any information on the bars and restaurants in the area of Cielomar it would be appreciated as it's our first time over. We're a family of two adults and two kids aged 5 and 7 so are not bothered about clubbing!!

I understand we are up a hill but there is an easier route to it so we would also appreciate any info on this too.

Many Thanks in advance to all you wonderful people!!!

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,728 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Train from Malaga to Cielomar Apartments.

The train is really easy (station is just outside the airport main Arrivals exit), clean and reliable - every 20 mins. If you get the train to Benalmádena - Arroyo station, journey time about 15 mins, you can get a cab (about €6, cab rank outside) to the apartments.

Edited: 13 March 2012, 13:06
Scotland
Level Contributor
3,876 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Train from Malaga to Cielomar Apartments.

This link may help.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g562812-i10092-k…

Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
82 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Train from Malaga to Cielomar Apartments.

Yes saw that link but noticed it was quite old and knowing how things soon change I thought I would start a new thread for information.

4. Re: Train from Malaga to Cielomar Apartments.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 08:15