We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Irish bars

Scotland
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Irish bars

I'm looking for a good if not great irish bar in Benalmadena........Is there one as good as the Dubliner in Tenerife???? I hope so :)

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Irish bars

Annie, when are you coming over?

CB

London
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Irish bars

I go to Decs Irish bar when I'm in Benalmadena. It's run by an Irish couple and the owner is called Declan. I've had some great nights there and the food is pretty good too. I'm heading back there this weekend. Woohoo! Mollys in 24 hr square is a good spot but only comes to life about 1am.

London
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Irish bars

I go to Decs Irish bar when I'm in Benalmadena. It's run by an Irish couple and the owner is called Declan. I've had some great nights there and the food is pretty good too. I'm heading back there this weekend. Woohoo! Mollys in 24 hr square is a good spot but only comes to life about 1am.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
15,452 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Irish bars

Give Keoghs food a go too. 3 doors up from Dec`s.

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
2,612 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Irish bars

We enjoy a Sunday B'fast in Dec's, never been in Keoghs but will pop in end of Month...we do try and spread the euro's around a bit :- )

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
15,452 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Irish bars

The owner of Keoghs used to be bar manager in Stephens green the Elefante and opened in March this yr. Hes a good bloke and i like to give him a bit of trade, not just sentimentality, cos the food is really good.

17. Re: Irish bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2010, 07:17