We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Tamarindos Apartments Benalmadena

Wales, United...
6 posts
Los Tamarindos Apartments Benalmadena

Hi I am thinking about staying here, but cant find a review about it or any other info. I think it is down by the Marina, but i am not sure. Does anyone know it? Whats it like? Does it have a pool? Any info would be a great help

Thanks

PAW
Banbury
Level Contributor
419 posts
1. Re: Los Tamarindos Apartments Benalmadena

These apartments are privately owned and therefore they will all be different. They are situated on the Promenade, overlooking the beach and very close to the Marina, there is no swimming pool. However the location is good if you want to be near to the resorts amenities.

liverpool
1 post
2. Re: Los Tamarindos Apartments Benalmadena

Hi,i live near the tamarindos apartments.It is VERY basic but it is clean.It does NOT have a pool.

I lived in tamarindos for one year before,my own apartment was ready.

The kitchen is good enough to cook any meals you need.It is 100 yards from the marina,it is basic but good enough for the spanish locals to live there pemantaly.You could live there with no problem.

The boss is called jose louise,you can ring him,and make a deal for cash.He speaks good english.

uk
1 post
1 review
3. Re: Los Tamarindos Apartments Benalmadena

a Hi jos could you please give me a price to rent an appartment for 2 adults for 10nights in october 15to25/ /we would like a high floor sea view balcony with english TV if possible //many thanks Dave.

A M
Benalmadena, Spain
Level Contributor
4,286 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: Los Tamarindos Apartments Benalmadena

There is a review on TA:-

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g562812-d5752…

AM.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
18,014 posts
135 reviews
5. Re: Los Tamarindos Apartments Benalmadena

Has anyone tried the Buffet Libre? advertised at 8 euros and I have seen long queues of spanish waiting to get in. It says more than 50 different dishes available. The reviewer didnt mention it.

6. Re: Los Tamarindos Apartments Benalmadena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2009, 05:15