We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aunt Granny's Coupon

Which Pigeon Forge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leitchfield...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Aunt Granny's Coupon

Can any please tell me where I can find a buy one get one free coupon for Aunt Granny's buffet inside Dollywood? Thanks!

Southaven...
Level Contributor
103 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aunt Granny's Coupon

look on the Gatlinburg page. I gave you info.

Leitchfield...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aunt Granny's Coupon

Thank you for being kind enough to reply! I was able to find the coupon last year in one of the coupon books, but just by searching online I cannot find a current coupon valid in 2012, and was wondering if anyone had spotted one and could let me know which specific coupon book I could find it in this year.

Waynesboro...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aunt Granny's Coupon

Help, I'm also looking for coupons for Granny's Buffet BOGO for 2012.

Southaven...
Level Contributor
103 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aunt Granny's Coupon

I think there are books at the vistors center and they have alot and I mean alot of coupon books,so check there or check back on that website I gave you and see if they updated it or call them.

Waynesboro...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aunt Granny's Coupon

What's the website ? Thanks

Southaven...
Level Contributor
103 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Aunt Granny's Coupon

I am sorry. Here it is.

smokymountaincouponbook.com/dollywood-coupon/

Waynesboro...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Aunt Granny's Coupon

Granny's coupons are expired December 2011. I'm looking for April 2012, any suggestions ? Thank You !

Southaven...
Level Contributor
103 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Aunt Granny's Coupon

I know you are looking for April 2012. I don't know when the new books come out but I do know these coupon books are everywhere and I would think that the new books would be out by now.

Did you call Dollywood and ask them?

I tell you what you need to get in touch with one of the destination experts on here. I bet they may know. I am sorry I wish I could find a coupon too.

Alabama
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Aunt Granny's Coupon

It appears others have been in the area and looking for these coupons and have had no luck.

topix.com/forum/…comments

Southaven...
Level Contributor
103 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Aunt Granny's Coupon

I saw that to when I looked for a granny coupon. I am looking for the book. That restaurant costs alot of money to eat at and a coupon would save $$

I don't know when you will be on vacation but you can order a free book to be sent to your home. I think it has the new coupon in it. I think you can order a copy of the smoky mountain coupon book also.

smokymountainnavigator.com/index.asp…

Edited: 09 April 2012, 03:27