We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I won!! I won!!

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
676 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
I won!! I won!!

Oh, I am so excited!! I have never won anything before......but I entered a contest on Facebook, and I won a 2 night stay at Hidden Springs Resort!!

Usually I never enter contest like that, just because I figured so many people are entering there is no chance that I would win. But about 2 weeks ago I was looking at HSR on Facebook and I entered the contest. Much to my surprise, my name was drawn as the winner.

So any of these cabin rental places that you see on Facebook.....enter their contests, you might win!!

Karen

Georgia
Level Contributor
477 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I won!! I won!!

Congrats. Karen. I've stayed at Hidden Springs Resort and had a great time. Its really close to Dollywood and they have a nice indoor pool that can be used year round.

Belleville
Level Contributor
142 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I won!! I won!!

Awesome!! Happy for you!

Mississippi
Level Contributor
465 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I won!! I won!!

Congrats, Karen! I've entered a few contests, but that fires me up to enter more:) Have fun!

Edited: 09 March 2012, 16:44
Silver City, New...
Level Contributor
208 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I won!! I won!!

Congratulations!! I entered that same contest.

Paris, Tn
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
2,773 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I won!! I won!!

I'm so happy for you....congtatulations.

Ray

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
676 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I won!! I won!!

thanks, everyone!!

Karen

7. Re: I won!! I won!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 09:41