We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near I-40 with Fireplace

Tennessee
Level Contributor
135 posts
Hotels near I-40 with Fireplace

Does anyone know of a hotel close to the interstate that has a fireplace? I know of some in Pigeon Forge but we don't want to go that far off the interstate this time as we are passing through with limited time. Want a romantic setting...or at least a backdrop for me to create one, lol! He loves a fireplace.

Wilkesboro, North...
Level Contributor
2,101 posts
106 reviews
1. Re: Hotels near I-40 with Fireplace

I believe the Clarion at Willow River has rooms with fireplaces. It's not too far off the interstate.

kentucky
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
97 reviews
2. Re: Hotels near I-40 with Fireplace

Not sure but there is a nice Hampton Inn & suites at that exit and I believe that the suites have a fireplace.You can always check their website or give them a call to check.

Gatlinburg...
Level Contributor
544 posts
62 reviews
3. Re: Hotels near I-40 with Fireplace

The Baymont Inn has rooms with jacuzzis and fireplaces. Inexpensive and only about 1 mi. off I-40 at exit 407

4. Re: Hotels near I-40 with Fireplace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge