We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comforts Suites on Teaster close enough to see the fireworks

Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
852 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Comforts Suites on Teaster close enough to see the fireworks

we have decided to come down one day early to see the fireworks in PF,

Does anyone have any idea if you would be able to see them from this hotel or should we drive somewhere closer?

The lady at the hotel says you can from the upper floors but I had'nt rented the room yet so I was wondering if she just was saying that so we would book...

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Comforts Suites on Teaster close enough to see the fireworks

Do you know where the fireworks are to be set off? Is this for the July 4th fireworks or something else?

Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
852 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Comforts Suites on Teaster close enough to see the fireworks

I thought that I read somewhere that they are at patriot park in PF and I'm not real sure where thats at.

Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
852 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Comforts Suites on Teaster close enough to see the fireworks

yes the 4th!!

Hebron, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,448 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Comforts Suites on Teaster close enough to see the fireworks

Patriot Park is right behind the Old Mill.

Lorain, Ohio
Level Contributor
852 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Comforts Suites on Teaster close enough to see the fireworks

I did a mapquest of the 2 places and it seems like a long distance.. to view the 4th of July fireworks,

I 'm thinking we probably should go somewhere to be closer...I just don't want to be stuck in traffic anymore than I have to be.

Any suggestions??

Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,513 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Comforts Suites on Teaster close enough to see the fireworks

Have you tried www.discoverthesmokies.com ? If you do a virtual tour of the parkway, it will show you the hotels close to the park. Or you could try Google maps and do streetview. If that street has been done, you could use it to find lodging close by.

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Comforts Suites on Teaster close enough to see the fireworks

I believe Patriot park would be just up Teaster lane and then a short stretch on another road and then over the hill. It may be hard to see them from that hotel, but it shouldn't be hard to get to the park or close from that hotel.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,513 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Comforts Suites on Teaster close enough to see the fireworks

Some very wise and kind people brought to my attention that there are new condo overlooking Patriot Park. You could check the rates on those.

9. Re: Comforts Suites on Teaster close enough to see the fireworks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2009, 07:35
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge