We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dixie Stampede tickets- preferred seating?

ny
Level Contributor
301 posts
32 reviews
Dixie Stampede tickets- preferred seating?

Is preferred seating much better? Can you "move up" if the place isn't too crowded?

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,603 posts
37 reviews
1. Re: Dixie Stampede tickets- preferred seating?

I don't think you can "move up" because of the food being delivered to your seat. When you sit down, your waiter/waitress looks at your ticket and you are seated in "your" row as you arrive, she also puts the ticket at the front of the table. That is also how they find you with the picture they take of you upon entering.

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
6,329 posts
322 reviews
2. Re: Dixie Stampede tickets- preferred seating?

The arena has been almost to capacity each time we have been there. We got the preferred seating last year and liked it, but really there isn't a bad seat in the place.

Greenville, Ohio
Level Contributor
370 posts
3. Re: Dixie Stampede tickets- preferred seating?

I would say it would be impossible to "move up". We sat in preferred seating when we were there two weeks ago and it was nice but then again as someone else stated there really is no bad seat. BTW on a side note I am guessing I have been there 6 or 7 times and my side (The North) finally won the damn flag race....lol!

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
6,329 posts
322 reviews
4. Re: Dixie Stampede tickets- preferred seating?

They say the south is laid back, but us northerners seem to be the slow ones during the flag races ;)

5. Re: Dixie Stampede tickets- preferred seating?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 14:18
Get answers to your questions about Pigeon Forge