We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Smoky Mountain Pancake House?

Level Contributor
43 posts
61 reviews
Smoky Mountain Pancake House?

Just wondering if the Smoky Mountain Pancake House was still open in Pigeon Forge. I didn't see it on the restaurant review list here (which surprises me), and the website isn't working either.

My husband and I always look forward to eating there every time we visit Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge, so I sure hope it's still there

Ohio
Level Contributor
248 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Smoky Mountain Pancake House?

We always eat there as well. i love the strawberry pancakes they have. They were open in April when we were there. Is this the ones you were talking about?

thegreatsmokeymountainsparkway.com/_pigefor/…

thegreatsmokeymountainsparkway.com/_pigefor/…

Level Contributor
43 posts
61 reviews
2. Re: Smoky Mountain Pancake House?

That would be the place. Thanks for finding that.

I LOVE that place. They have the best pancakes. Can't wait to eat there again next month!

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
43,996 posts
96 reviews
3. Re: Smoky Mountain Pancake House?

LOL!!!

You know, Gatlinburg and P.F. must be the pancake restaurant capital of the world.

Does anyone eat anything else for breakfast in these towns??? LOL!!

I'm laughing because when we go up each year and stay at the Rodeway, I get the "free pancake breakfast" they have at their pancake restuarant too.

Greenwood, Indiana
Level Contributor
147 posts
1 review
4. Re: Smoky Mountain Pancake House?

This place is awesome!!! I love the food, atmosphere, and the cute little store inside.

Brettman

5. Re: Smoky Mountain Pancake House?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 19:19