We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hatfield and Mccoy Coupon...

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
608 posts
13 reviews
Hatfield and Mccoy Coupon...

Can anyone tell me what the $ amount off coupon is in the local coupon magazines? I want to say $5 like the Dixie Stampede but wanted to make sure.

Reserve Pigeon Forge has tickets $8 off and no extra fees added if ordered through their website. Looking to order/get tickets for next Wednesday.

Also if anyone has used Reserve Pigeon Forge, do you redeem the tickets in advance or will the tickets from Reserve Pigeon Forge serve as the ticket as well. Thanks

2 replies to this topic
Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
6,330 posts
323 reviews
1. Re: Hatfield and Mccoy Coupon...

I can’t answer the coupon question, but I can suggest, if you have the time and can afford it, buy Hatfield and McCoy tickets at their ticket booth, then while you are still at the window, add Smoky Mountain Opry, Comedy Barn and/or the the Magic show tickets (about $20. Each show) as add ons.

All are good shows and at the reduced prices, brings the average cost way down for each.

Cinn, OH
Level Contributor
1,604 posts
37 reviews
2. Re: Hatfield and Mccoy Coupon...

We went to the 2:00 pm show on Friday and that show is $10 cheaper, hopefully you could also use a coupon. We enjoyed the show. We were front and center right at stage level. My son wanted to know how I managed to get such a good table, I do not know.

Reply to: Hatfield and Mccoy Coupon...
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted