We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dollywood promo code July 2018

Cooper, Texas
Level Contributor
7 posts
33 reviews
Dollywood promo code July 2018

We want to buy 4 tickets for 1 day at Dollywood . Anyone know the best promo code discount out there for July?

29 replies to this topic
Franklin, Tennessee
5 posts
1 review
1. Re: Dollywood promo code July 2018

Following. We’ll be there in July as well.

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Sevierville, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Level Contributor
5,547 posts
342 reviews
2. Re: Dollywood promo code July 2018

Check with your hotel or cabin/condo rental company. Sometimes they offer free tickets or discounts.

Tupelo...
1 post
3. Re: Dollywood promo code July 2018

We just ordered our tickets online for next week and used the promo code COKE. Got $15off per ticket I believe. The tickets are good for a year, so if you know the date you are going can pre-order.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: Dollywood promo code July 2018

Use code NISSAN now

Cape Girardeau...
2 posts
5. Re: Dollywood promo code July 2018

Is the Nissan promo code for employees only? Also is it good for any day for 2018?

2 posts
6. Re: Dollywood promo code July 2018

Try Nissan or Ripken.

I think Nissan is for theme park only.

Edited: 29 June 2018, 00:29
Level Contributor
1 post
25 reviews
7. Re: Dollywood promo code July 2018

Groupon has a deal for Solash Country and Dollywood that I noticed today! Perhaps that will work for you. 🙂

2 posts
8. Re: Dollywood promo code July 2018

Just used Ripken and bought 2 Day/ 2 Park tickets for $69.00 each. Thank you so much for sharing! This is a savings of $30 each ticket compared to the park website price. I needed 7 so I feel so blessed. Thanks again!

Edited: 30 June 2018, 01:51
2 posts
9. Re: Dollywood promo code July 2018

Nissan was a good deal too for a one day pass to either Dollywood or Splash Country. I think Dollywood was $47.50 each and Splash Country was $38.00.

Edited: 30 June 2018, 01:58
Charleston, South...
6 posts
10. Re: Dollywood promo code July 2018

Have you gotten your tickets using the RIPKEN code? If so, do they say anything on the about the Ripken Experience or that you have to have special documentation to use them. I’m just curious because when I went to use the code, it said Ripken Experience next to the tickets in the shopping cart and I didn’t want to purchase them and not be able to use them.

Reply to: Dollywood promo code July 2018
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted