We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are teens allowed in honky tonks?

NewJersey
Level Contributor
19 posts
26 reviews
Are teens allowed in honky tonks?

Hi all,

Thank you for the great forum posts. Learnt a lot for our road trip from NJ to Nashville this Thursday.

We have a 18 and 15 year old. What are the rules for going in bars/honky tonks with teens?

I have been on some of their web sites but the only one to state clearly is Roberts Western World that says no under 21 after 10pm.

We aren't looking to party until dawn but would like to spend our evenings listening to some great music.

Thank you

Nashville, TN
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
2,738 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Are teens allowed in honky tonks?

After 10, I don't think your kids will get in anywhere. Quite honestly, I'm surprised Robert's lets under 21s in until 10. The Wildhorse Saloon is a good choice to call, they have a decent restaurant and line dancing lessons. They are adults only later in the evening, not sure what time.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
925 posts
49 reviews
2. Re: Are teens allowed in honky tonks?

The Station Inn has live bluegrass, is all-ages, and and a low-key, smoke-free environment.

3. Re: Are teens allowed in honky tonks?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 02:40
Get answers to your questions about Nashville
Recent Conversations