We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clubs- are kids allowed?

Hawthorn Woods, IL
Level Contributor
124 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Clubs- are kids allowed?

I'm reading about all the great music clubs in Nashville-but we'll be on a family vacation with kids age 10 & 13. Are kids allowed in any of the clubs? Where would be a good place for us to go to take in some great music with the kids?

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
152 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clubs- are kids allowed?

I've seen kids in bars, but I'm pretty sure they weren't supposed to be in there.

You might try the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Several days a week, they have a lunchtime concert, and there's a cafe in the lobby if you want to have lunch there.

Children are also allowed in the Wildhorse Saloon, but there's almost always a cover charge (and the food is not great), so make sure you're interested in whoever's playing before you pay to get in.

During the summer, there are often free concerts in Centennial Park (on West End Avenue, near downtown).

You can hardly get away from live music in Nashville. (The other day, I even saw someone playing in one of the ice cream shops downtown.)

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clubs- are kids allowed?

Kids are allowed in the clubs at certain times of the day.If you contact the visitors center in nashville they have a city vacation guide with a lot of clubs lisited with that information in the back of the book.I disagree about the Wildhorse saloon having bad food.We had a blast there and the food was better than a lot of the other places we ate while there in April.They teach everyone line dancing for free.It was fun and food was good.They also have a few arcade games for the kids.I think it is a must if you go to Nashville.