We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AirBnB or Downtown Hotel

Tucson, Arizona
9 posts
Save Topic
AirBnB or Downtown Hotel

Some friends and I are headed to Nashville in June for an Eric Church concert and we are trying to decide if we should stay at an AirBnB two miles from downtown for 400 bucks for the weekend or splurge and stay in the heart of downtown for 600...any suggestions? Is the two miles worth saving the 200 bucks?

28 replies to this topic
Riverhead, New York
Level Contributor
336 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: AirBnB or Downtown Hotel

how did you like it?

Florida
Level Contributor
555 posts
1 review
Save Reply
22. Re: AirBnB or Downtown Hotel

S B

You may have had a bad experience or two with AIRBNB, however my wife and I have stayed in AIRBNB properties all over the world and including in the US and never had one problem. I guess it all depends on how you research the properties and what your expectations are. I always communicate extensively with the owner to insure no surprises and also do not pick properties that are unrealistically under priced.

Music City, USA
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
3,527 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: AirBnB or Downtown Hotel

Nevermind. . .

Edited: 21 October 2017, 23:19
MA
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
24. Re: AirBnB or Downtown Hotel

How is Benjamin St between 14th ST and 16th ST in East Nashville?

Thanks

Music City, USA
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
3,527 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: AirBnB or Downtown Hotel

@icecreamsue, please repost your question here: https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g55229…

We get a lot of "how is this address?" threads so we're trying to keep them consolidated into a single thread so they don't take over the board.

Thanks!

MA
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
26. Re: AirBnB or Downtown Hotel

thanks

Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
27. Re: AirBnB or Downtown Hotel

So looking for a guys trip to Nashville. What about the area of 9th & Shelby? Nice house, but neighbors look sketchy. What are best area? Vandy?

Music City, USA
Destination Expert
for Nashville
Level Contributor
3,527 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: AirBnB or Downtown Hotel

Please repost your question on the "Rentals" thread. It's pinned at the top of the Nashville forum so it's easy to find. I've provided a link directly to it two posts above yours in post#25. Thanks!

Edited: 20 January 2018, 13:59
Reply to: AirBnB or Downtown Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted