We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rone Apartments How long to walk to beach

oxford
Level Contributor
355 posts
131 reviews
111 helpful votes
Rone Apartments How long to walk to beach
Save

Staying in these apartments next month, his long dies it take to walk to the beach and shops and restaurants by the beach, thanks

1 reply
England, United...
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
48,049 posts
67 reviews
118 helpful votes
1. Re: Rone Apartments How long to walk to beach
Save

Google won't tell me but Home Away says 1 mile.

I was a bit surprised at that because the main road is the longest one through a village in the Uk at 2 miles and the appartments marked on the map seem a little bit more than half way and it always seems an age from the Pack of Cards to the beach.

It's a busy road and not wide. The main shops are around the beach area so unless you drive and pay to park groceries and beach stuff will have to be carried. I would avoid the 'new' trailer type beach box people use as the size of it on the small pavements and the narrow road would cause problems. A bit of organisation needed if you have a family ;-)

Reply to: Rone Apartments How long to walk to beach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Combe Martin
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.