We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carnlough, Antrim

Which Ballycastle hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
1 post
Save Topic
Carnlough, Antrim

Just want to say I'm recently back from Ireland. Rented car in Dublin & drove up to Northern Ireland. Stayed in an excellent 'self-catering holiday apartment' right on the Antrim coast looking out at the headland. I can highly recommend it. Upper Deck it's called.

Beautifully decorated, all appliances, private, gated patio, 2 lovely double bedrooms, one with en-suite as well as a big family bath. Spotlessly clean (looks brand-new in fact). Very reasonably priced. upperdeck.carnlough@gmail.com . I found it through the Northern Ireland Tourist Board site.

Went to Ballycastle and (London)derry. Unfortunately didn't get to Rathlin Island (ferry sold out) so didn't see puffins but crossed Carrick-a-rede bridge, went to Dunluce castle (spooky).

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,350 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carnlough, Antrim

Wrong forum. You need Ballycastle, Co Antrim.

2. Re: Carnlough, Antrim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2011, 14:54
Get answers to your questions about Ballycastle