We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
229 posts
8 reviews
Golf

Husband deciding on where to play. Anyone know the condition of these courses?

Kings North?

Legends?

TPC?

Thanks!

Plano, Texas
Level Contributor
815 posts
22 reviews
1. Re: Golf

Hard to find information on current conditions. I know TPC had the greens punched on 6/20 and a review posted yesterday said greens were still bumpy. Latest review on kings north I saw was a month ago and also reported the greens were not up to par, but again it's been a month. Didn't see anything recent posted about the legends. You can try calling and hope they are honest about the conditions.

Plano, Texas
Level Contributor
815 posts
22 reviews
2. Re: Golf

In reading some other reviews that are fairly recent, positive comments on condition were mentioned for these courses. Some of which are in line with the others mentioned.

Arrowhead

Grande Dunes

Tidewater

Pine Lakes

Wild Wing

Heritage

Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,753 posts
42 reviews
3. Re: Golf

When will he be playing? I will be playing Kings North this weekend.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,753 posts
42 reviews
4. Re: Golf

Moorland at Legends was punched a week ago and the other two are due this week.This came from pro shop.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
229 posts
8 reviews
5. Re: Golf

We'll be there later in July 23-30. Not sure which days he'll play yet. Let us know what Kings North is like. Thanks so much!

Edited: 04 July 2016, 23:48
Plano, Texas
Level Contributor
815 posts
22 reviews
6. Re: Golf

As I am sure your hubby knows 3 weeks is a long time for condition of a golf course. Ask again a few days before and might be able to give u updated info. It's going to be very hot this week which can change things quickly. Kings North is a great course and Tony should be able to give u some good first hand information..

7. Re: Golf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2017, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach