We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What are the must see's or do's?

Which Greenville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Treasure Island...
Level Contributor
329 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
What are the must see's or do's?

My husband and I are passing through Greenville for one day and night at the end of Decemeber. What is something we can do, or see during the day or night? We enjoy hiking, sightseeing, shopping, and in the evening we enjoy going out to fun venues with music, food, drinks, etc. Any help is appreciated.

South Carolina
Level Contributor
42 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What are the must see's or do's?

If you enjoy hiking, Greenville and the surrounding communites are full of hiking trails. I don't know what level of hiking you're looking for, but Caeser's Head State Park is nice, but there are many other parks nearby... Apart from hiking, I would recommend the downtown area for food and music. There you'll find many shops, restaurants, the Mast General Store, and some music (not enough! haha) My favorite places to eat while downtown would probably be Soby's or Rick Erwin's Steakhouse... they're both a little pricey, but worth it. Also, the Biltmore House is about an hour from Greenville if you've never been there, it's worth it. Hope these suggestions help!

Treasure Island...
Level Contributor
329 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What are the must see's or do's?

Thanks for the suggestions.

Travelers Rest...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What are the must see's or do's?

Falls Park Bridge in downtown Greenville. Don't miss it. http://www.fallspark.com/

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
44 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What are the must see's or do's?

Spend the afternoon hiking near Ceasars Head or Jones Gap State Park then head to downtown Greenville for the evening. Although, I must warn you that it won't be as picturesque in late December as it would be in other times of the year.

5. Re: What are the must see's or do's?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2012, 10:22
Get answers to your questions about Greenville
Recent Conversations