We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

College of Charleston visit - things to do with 18yr old boy

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
College of Charleston visit - things to do with 18yr old boy

I will be visiting the College of Charleston with my son to see if he likes the area before he accepts and was looking for suggestions of places to go, things to do and most importantly, places to eat.

He is not a big seafood lover, but loves fried chicken, burgers and bbq.

Id really like for him (and me) to get a feeling of the city if this will be his new home for the next 4 years and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Best Seller
Charleston’s Old South Carriage...
737 Reviews
from US$26.00*
Best Seller
Charleston Harbor History Tour
463 Reviews
from US$27.56*
Ghosts of Charleston Tour
94 Reviews
from US$25.00*
Boston
Level Contributor
7,342 posts
40 reviews
11. Re: College of Charleston visit - things to do with 18yr old boy

You should definitely go on the Fort Sumter tour. It's interesting and a nice boat ride.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
12. Re: College of Charleston visit - things to do with 18yr old boy

Thanks to everyone for the great advice! We both LOVED Charleston and my son will be going there in Sept. We ended up just walking around endlessly and never got bored. So many places to eat and not enough time to eat everywhere we wanted to. Beautiful city and many opportunitites to people watch!

Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
10,242 posts
12 reviews
13. Re: College of Charleston visit - things to do with 18yr old boy

Glad you enjoyed your visit and that your son liked CofC.

You'll be coming back to Charleston long after he's graduated!!!

14. Re: College of Charleston visit - things to do with 18yr old boy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 22:15