We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terrrible dining experience

Princess Anne, MD
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Terrrible dining experience

We were very disappointed with this restaurant. One of the worst places I have ever eaten at. The food was very bland, hardly even warm. The fried chicken tasted like it had been cooked the day before and was very dry and hard to swallow. Everything tasted like it was straight out of a can. You'd expect better for $20.95 a person. Also, right after we arrived, so did several busloads of people and it was impossible to even get to the buffet. Do not eat at this place. We'll go to Miller's next time we are in the area and want to go to a buffet.

HFC
Level Contributor
357 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Terrrible dining experience

Just another additional note for those of you who are looking for traditional restuarants in the Amish / PA Dutch area of Lancaster County, PA.

Deinner's Restuarant of Ronks, PA has branched out somewhat into Family Cupboard Restuarant of Bird-in-Hand, PA. Well, actually the son of the owners of Deinner's runs his own restuarant, Family Cupboard ...

Deinner's is great, don't get me wrong with forty five minutes to one hour waiting times in the summer but they close at 6 pm all days except Friday when they close at 8 pm. Being conservative Mennonites, they don't open at all on Sundays.

However, about twenty minutes away is the Family Cupboard and they do close at 8 pm on most days.

So, I think I will try them when I am next up at the Strasburg Railroad.

12. Re: Terrrible dining experience

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2009, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Ronks