We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

discovery point OR

Spokane WA
Level Contributor
37 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
discovery point OR

Has anyone stayed at discovery point at Winchester Bay. We are a family of 7 and looking to go out on the dunes for the first time. I heard discovery point has some cabins

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
44,203 posts
1,101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: discovery point OR

I know where it is but have not stayed there. They are right at the dunes and there is an RV park there too. Lots of noise as should be expected since everybody there has some form of OHV! Have you looked at their website?

Reedsport, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,062 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: discovery point OR

I think you would be happier somewhere else. It only shows a max of 6 people and pics don't show the park itself. I did a search and found these 2 vacation rentals. I think their right next door to each other. And their only a mile or so from Discovery point and the dunes.

vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/30685.h…

http://www.vrbo.com/39410

These are also a bit closer to Winchester Bay itself. I think there is some more rentals there also. I'll look around tomorrow when I'm down there. What time of year are you going to be here?

Reedsport, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,062 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: discovery point OR

Here is another link that might have 1 or 2 that might fit your needs. One of them is one of the ones I posted above.

www.winchesterbay.org/Lodging/Lodging.htm

4. Re: discovery point OR

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2010, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Reedsport
More Reedsport Topics