We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Idleyld Lodge. I've heard of it. Anyone stayed there?

Idleyld Park
2 posts
Idleyld Lodge. I've heard of it. Anyone stayed there?
Save

I've seen ads for the Idleyld Lodge in Idleyld Park but never read any kind of reviews about it. Any feed back?

Eugene, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Eugene, Springfield
Level Contributor
12,979 posts
210 reviews
114 helpful votes
1. Re: Idleyld Lodge. I've heard of it. Anyone stayed there?
Save

see

http://www.idleyldlodge.com/

But, somehow, given the relative size of Idleyld Park and the fact that you list that as your home town...I suspect you already are familiar with the lodge (perhaps own it or work there...or on behalf of the local business community) and are promoting it here on TripAdvisor. I have no problem with that, but would appreciate knowing if it's so.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
45,494 posts
1,108 reviews
2,791 helpful votes
2. Re: Idleyld Lodge. I've heard of it. Anyone stayed there?
Save

Please refer to the TA Posting Guidelines:

>>"Users affiliated with a business or property being discussed must identify themselves as such"<<

3. Re: Idleyld Lodge. I've heard of it. Anyone stayed there?

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 00:19
Get answers to your questions about Idleyld Park
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.