We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kid Friendly DIning Options

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
252 posts
252 reviews
Save Topic
Kid Friendly DIning Options

I will be in Tulsa for 1 day (passing through) and stopping at the aquarium and space museum (maybe the zoo too if weather is good). Looking for a fun, unique kid friendly place to get lunch.

We avoid national chains....really like unique or local places. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
48 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kid Friendly DIning Options

Leon's in Broken Arrow, not too far from the Aquarium. It'd be on the way between the space museum and the aquarium. It's kid friendly with good food. It's a local Tulsa place.

You could go to Louie's over near the Aquarium. It's a chain now, but started here in Oklahoma. Both places are sports themed. I don't want to call them sports bars b/c they are more family oriented.

The Brook is good. There are two locations, but one is down south on the way to the Aquarium. Kid friendly as well.

I wouldn't go to the zoo. It's really declined over the years. Especially if you're coming from St. Louis.

Jenks, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
132 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kid Friendly DIning Options

Agree on the zoo if you are coming from St. Louis. I've not been to Leon's so can't speak to that, but Louie's is one of our favorites (we live in Jenks), as is the Brook.

Another option, if you like Mexican Food, El Tequila (51st and Harvard) is great mexican food and very quick (not "fast food" though) which is great when you have kids!

Jenks Restaurant in "historic" downtown Jenks on Main Street, is really local flavor. A great little blue plate diner....especially the breakfast food.

3. Re: Kid Friendly DIning Options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2012, 10:20
Get answers to your questions about Tulsa