We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Osbourne House - Left Lugguage Lockers?

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
10 reviews
Osbourne House - Left Lugguage Lockers?

We are arriving on the ferry to Ryde and would like to visit Osbourne House before we check in to our B&B. We are getting to Osbourne House by taxi (due to time restarints) and travelling with just a rucksack each and would like to know if there is anywhere we can put our rucksacks while we tour the house and gardens. Any help would be greatly appreciated...Thank you

4 replies to this topic
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3,605 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Osbourne House - Left Lugguage Lockers?

Went years ago then you handed bags in before touring the house- security and also so you didn't knock any thing over don't know sure If its the same now,

SoniaB

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Osbourne House - Left Lugguage Lockers?

Osbourne House phoned me back and confirmed we can leave our rucksacks there. You are given a ticket and then you retrieve you bag later....many thanks for your prompt reply and I hope this helps someone else out there!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3,605 posts
13 reviews
3. Re: Osbourne House - Left Lugguage Lockers?

my advice research Victoria and and her family what you see will mean so must more I find it really helps to have a little knowledge ..

Take your time don't rush walk the grounds go see the walled garden, the Swiss Chalet , the tool sheds , the bathing chalet ,

When I went to school a major part of learning was Victorian history day trip was always Osborne House very important to the IOW.

As an IOW resident sometimes we forget what's on our door step.

Have a wonderful time and enjoy

SoniaB

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
72,889 posts
476 reviews
4. Re: Osbourne House - Left Lugguage Lockers?

I'm glad that they will hold your bags for you, as I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to Osborne House. I didn't know much about Victoria at all, but going there really inspired me to learn more. It exceeded my expectations by a mile, and I was honestly surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I thought my wife would like it more than my, but it was the other way around!

Reply to: Osbourne House - Left Lugguage Lockers?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cowes