We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel time to Harry Potter

uk
Level Contributor
69 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Travel time to Harry Potter

hello we are statying at the ramada Hatfield Sunday night , we are booked on the 9.30 tour Monday morning and need to be there for around 9am, please can anyone advise how long it will take to drive from the ramada to get there for 9am is there likely to be rush hour traffic ?Would be greatful for a rough guide of how long to allow , thanks in advance

3 replies to this topic
Watford, United...
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
44,013 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel time to Harry Potter

Assuming you are travelling in the next couple of weeks before the schools go back then I would allow about 35-40 minutes at that time on a Monday morning. Google maps suggests 22 minutes in normal traffic but I'd leave a little more time.

uk
Level Contributor
69 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel time to Harry Potter

Thank you for your quick reply , yes it is this coming Monday the sat nav recommends the north orbital road route . Thanks again

Herts
Level Contributor
488 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel time to Harry Potter

recommends the north orbital road route

NO NO NO .............. major road works , traffic has been at a crawl , they are working on the bridges.

Trust your sat Nav ?? I would be thinking Hatfield , Wheathampstead, Harpenden, Redbourn ( wave as you pass me) HH Abbots Langley, arriving at Harry Potter from the North

Reply to: Travel time to Harry Potter
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hatfield