We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best kept secret for ohio amish baked goods/breakfast

Toledo, Ohio
Level Contributor
204 posts
11 reviews
Best kept secret for ohio amish baked goods/breakfast

So where is the best kept bakery secret or breakfast spot the amish area? It's been a long time since we've been there....any suggestions greatly appreciated

Ohio
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
9,267 posts
244 reviews
1. Re: Best kept secret for ohio amish baked goods/breakfast

no idea if it's a secret, but my favorite bakery is Hershberger's Farm and Bakery on the road to Charm (heading south from the Berlin area) Favorite meal anytime of the day is Boyd and Werthman's on the main road in Berlin.

cincinnati, ohio
Level Contributor
3,420 posts
274 reviews
2. Re: Best kept secret for ohio amish baked goods/breakfast

I'll second Boyd/Werthman. We've eaten there and its patronized by the locals. Most, if not all, of the products used are from local farms - particularly the baked goods are locally made and driven in by buggy in the morning(we watched the unloading!!).

Toledo, Ohio
Level Contributor
204 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: Best kept secret for ohio amish baked goods/breakfast

Awesome. Thank you. Will definitely try it

Newark, Ohio
Level Contributor
162 posts
50 reviews
4. Re: Best kept secret for ohio amish baked goods/breakfast

Best Bakery is no doubt Miller's near Charm. First place we hit when we go to Holmes County.

Akron, Ohio, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
78 reviews
5. Re: Best kept secret for ohio amish baked goods/breakfast

I heartily agree on Miller's Bakery near Charm! They have the best doughnuts around. I'm local about 3 miles from them.

6. Re: Best kept secret for ohio amish baked goods/breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2018, 23:18
Get answers to your questions about Berlin