We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coconut Beach Lodge Cape Tribulation

Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Coconut Beach Lodge Cape Tribulation

My husband & myself are visiting Cape Trib for 3 nights in February 2008. We were planning to stay at the Ferntree lodge but on reading the reviews it would appear as if a lot of the hotel is closed at this time of year, i.e restaurant & bars in the evening. Does anyone know if we would be better off staying at the Coconut Beach Lodge as it looks as if this may be a better choice? We would like to know if anyone has stayed there at this time of year & if the restaurant & bars etc stay open in the evening.

Mentioned in this post
Cape Trib Beach House
Cape Trib Beach House
594 Reviews
Cape Tribulation, Australia
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,509 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coconut Beach Lodge Cape Tribulation

I stayed at Coconut Beach Lodge in June last year. Lovely place, highly recommend it.

When I was there the restaurant and bar stayed open in the evenings as long as there's a few people there eating and drinking.

2. Re: Coconut Beach Lodge Cape Tribulation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 17:17
Get answers to your questions about Cape Tribulation