We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Inn at Solitude

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
The Inn at Solitude

I am considering staying here in April. Is is truly ski/in ski/out? How is the mountain for beginner- intermediate skiers? Is it much mor difficult than the poconos? Thanks.

salt lake city
Destination Expert
for Salt Lake City
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
95 reviews
1. Re: The Inn at Solitude

Yes its ski in and out. I hear it is very nice. Solitude is great for beginner-intermediate. I've never been to the Poconos but I bet the snow is better here.

Texas
3 posts
2. Re: The Inn at Solitude

I've been planning my trip for Dec 18th. Looked at Colorado, Park City, Snowbird, Canyons. I look for quality and value for my $$$.

This year I picked Solitude. Nice mountain, family oriented, beginners and intermediates should be very happy. They have a friendly little terrain park that is "family safe".

I'm staying in a 1 bdrm w/ Den condo. I considered the Inn which sounds like a great choice. I decided to go w/ Condo for space and to eat in a little bit. I'm staying a week.

I'll try to remember to come back and update the forum after my trip.

3. Re: The Inn at Solitude

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 22:18
Get answers to your questions about Solitude