2 adults + 1 7 yr old boy going SLC in March for 5-6 nights. Plan do 3 days ski and 2 days other activies.
This will be our 2nd ski trip ( went to Keystone, Co last yr) but we all still beginner and need take ski school, My son loves tubing.
And thinking about stay in Solitude, but not decided yet.
1. if we rend a standard 4 wheel sedan, is it hard to driving to \from airport with snow tire if caught in storm? We had scarest driving last yr from Keystone back to Denver airport. Where to get snow tire?
2. How conventient to go tubing place from Solitude with or without car?
3. which resorts has best and reseasonal priced ski school for kids and adults and a lot of green for beginner? I read Solitude's Green is very limited and changling.
4. what the best place to rent ski\shoes and lift ticket.
5. What kind activites\thing to do in Olympic Park in March? How hard to get there with or without car? A day trip will be too short or too much there?
Any suggestion would be greatlyyyyy appreciated.