We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas dinner

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
42 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas dinner

Hi, we are going to be staying in Sun peaks over Christmas this year. Two adults and the kids aged 13, 10, 8. Just after suggestion for nice restaurant for Christmas dinner? Preferably somewhere that will have a good kids menu that night. Thanks

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,180 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas dinner

Sun Peaks is not that big a place and accommodations will be fully booked over the Christmas holidays.

There are very few restaurants....so your choices will likely be very limited and a lot of place will have been booked up months ago.

There are some casual pizza places...kids might like that!

Edited: 24 November 2016, 05:57
Blind Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
305 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas dinner

See of this site will be of any help : bestsunpeaks.com/bottoms-sun-peaks-catering.…

Kids might enjoy watching a local Junior Hockey game : sunpeaksresort.com/events-things-to-do/…

Otherwise contact Sun Peaks to see what they are offering for Christmas Eve & Day dinners.

Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas dinner

Hi Jody,

My family was there last year for Christmas. Mantles in Sun Peaks Grand do a buffet dinner on Christmas eve, otherwise I'd look at the Steakhouse in Sun Peaks Lodge, or Powderhounds in Fireside Lodge. I think Powderhounds was booked out and so was the steakhouse, but Mantles wasn't. It didn't seem overly packed to me at Christmas even on the Pow days, but booking a few restaurants ahead of time might be wise, then when you get there you can decide and cancel the others.

Oh yeah, Cahility's had a great setup for kids with the same ages as yours, I'd look there too.

Good luck.

4. Re: Christmas dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 December 2017, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Sun Peaks