We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panorama in Summer

Niagara-on-the-Lake...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Panorama in Summer

Does anyone recommend a good deal for a few nights stay in Panorama? I heard their accommodations would be a lot cheaper but they don't seem to be. We are two adults looking for a small condo or a nice king room. Also, any suggestions for special restaurants and things to do would be appreciated!

Thanks

Toby Creek Adventures Ltd.
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Ski & Snow Tours
Panorama Mountain
Ski & Snowboard Areas
Rk Heliski
Ski & Snowboard Areas
3 replies to this topic
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
2,304 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Panorama in Summer

They always advertise great packages with golf or spa, then when you book, its 5 times the price (my experience anyways). They really add a premium for the weekend, so there should be good deals on weekdays.

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
627 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Panorama in Summer

Are you looking for eating in surrounding area or just at Panorama. Earl Grey Lodge will be open for dining but be prepared it is pricy. Food and service to excellent.

Invermere area has several good restaurants, Black Forest Steak and Schnitzel House, eagle Ranch Golf Course has a great restaurant but pricy.

Merritt, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Panorama in Summer

Keep in mind that there is no air conditioning. We are here right now and our room is so hot it's terrible. We planned on saving money (young family) by cooking in the room but that's not working so well for us. Also there is a boil water advisory. Which isn't that bad but the last thing I want to do is boil water on the stove top with a kettle.

Everything outside is fantastic. It flows so well. The kids have so much to do. But I would highly recommend bringing a few fans with you.

Reply to: Panorama in Summer
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Panorama