We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panorama vacation property management

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Panorama vacation property management

If you are thinking of booking your vacation rental using panoramavacations.com, don't! This company and manager cannot be trusted with reservations. I had a confirmed reservation and without reason they informed me that they cancelled my reservation. They did not even offer to help find me an alternative accommodation. After placing a call to the manager, some girl named Carolyn, I got lied to, rudely insulted and hung up on. This is fly by night company with absolutely no customer service or etiquette. don't be disappointed stay away from this company!

10 replies to this topic
Blind Bay, BC
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Panorama vacation property management

Have you tried " You don't get paid enough to deal with how upset I am right now.. I need to speak to your supervisor" ??

There are these listing here as well :

tripadvisor.ca/VacationRentals-g499143-Revie…

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Panorama vacation property management

Sad part about my story is that I was speakeing with the "Managing Director at Panorama Vacations " and this was the service I received. Not sure how someone with this little of a skill set is allowed to deal with the public. I know one thing, if I owned one of these vacation rentals properties I would not entrust it to panoramavacations.com!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Panorama vacation property management

sorry to hear about your experience, yes there are some out there that shouldn't be in business, at least they are for the wrong reasons and that is not to ensure an incredible experience is had by their guests. Though they are not on the hill (within 30 -45 min drive) try cobblestonecreek.ca with vacation rentals in the Radium Hot Springs and Invermere area. The have a listing under Radium on Trip Advisor and their reviews are 5 star. We have stayed with they twice now and i can attest that their customer service is a great part of the overall experience let alone their homes are clean and well stocked with everything you could desire in a home, well almost everything, though my wife has had me buy a couple items that she saw in the last home we stayed at, so a stay with them might cost you a few more dollars once you arrive back home. :-) Hopefully the area hasn't left a bad taste in your mouth. Good luck.

British Columbia
Level Contributor
128 posts
38 reviews
4. Re: Panorama vacation property management

I'm a season pass holder at Panorama and was shocked to see this post. I did a little digging, and I will ask questions when I speak with Panorama management. Just to make it clear to others who might read this post, panoramavacations.com is not part of Panorama mountain. It's a private placement firm, for private house holders. You posted in early February so I would assume you had just returned from your ski trip. The resort gives some amazing ski and stay deals, especially in January, and I would tend to book straight with the resort. They have access to many more properties and are much more sensitive to bad publicity.

I sure hope this doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth regarding the ski hill. I have really enjoyed the changes the new management team have brought to the ski hill.

5. Re: Panorama vacation property management

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2012, 17:18

Edmonton, Canada
2 posts
6. Re: Panorama vacation property management

Hello, we also recently had a bad experience with panoramavacations.com, a group of us stayed in the Wolf Lake complex, the location was wonderful, we got nailed for some extra cleaning charges which we tried to dispute but the company just ended up billing our credit card without our approval.

Warning - If you are staying at any of the panoramavacations.com properties take pictures of the property before you go in and when you leave, make any problems on the property known as soon as you arrive or you will end up paying for them.

The hot tub maintenance was poor, there was garbage on the property and on the deck, we ended up sweeping out the garage upon our arrival so we were not tracking dirt into the property, the fireplace didn't work, you have to wash your towels before you leave (which we did).

Overall the way we were contacted/treated after we left will make it impossible for us to book with panorama vacations again, we have been booking properties annually at the Panorama resort for over 25 Years and have never experienced anything like this before.

If you want to discuss the details further drop me an email tdealexa@gmail.com

Edmonton, Canada
2 posts
7. Re: Panorama vacation property management

Hello, we also recently had a bad experience with panoramavacations.com, a group of us stayed in the Wolf Lake complex, the location was wonderful, we got nailed for some extra cleaning charges which we tried to dispute but the company just ended up billing our credit card without our approval.

Warning - If you are staying at any of the panoramavacations.com properties take pictures of the property before you go in and when you leave, make any problems on the property known as soon as you arrive or you will end up paying for them.

The hot tub maintenance was poor, there was garbage on the property and on the deck, we ended up sweeping out the garage upon our arrival so we were not tracking dirt into the property, the fireplace didn't work, you have to wash your towels before you leave (which we did).

Overall the way we were contacted/treated after we left will make it impossible for us to book with panorama vacations again, we have been booking properties annually at the Panorama resort for over 25 Years and have never experienced anything like this before.

If you want to discuss the details further drop me an email tdealexa@gmail.com

British Columbia...
1 post
8. Re: Panorama vacation property management

Hi There,

We are sorry that you are unhappy with your stay through Panorama Vacations. After your group checked out it took our cleaners 2 extra hours to try to get the stains out of the carpet and splatters off the wall - we sent pictures of the damage. Unfortunately the housekeepers were not able to remove the stains so we had to get professional carpet cleaners to do the job. You were not charged the extra cleaning time but only the cost of the professional carpet stain removal which totalled $175.00, the remainder of your deposit was refunded.

The garage was clean, the hot tub maintained and if there was garbage on the deck we apologise as it was not noticed. If your issues had been brought to our attention at the beginning of your 7 night stay we would have had them dealt with immediately. You were given a number to call or text (24 hours a day) if you needed anything during your time in Panorama but there was no contact made by you with any complaints or requests. The first we heard about your concerns when you indicated that you were going to post a review.

Once again we apologise to you for your disappointment and recognise that even though you have booked with us a couple of times we are losing you as a customer. We feel that this is a fair consequence as we expect our guests to treat the properties as they would their own homes.

Respectfully,

Panorama Vacations

Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
9. Re: Panorama vacation property management

I have been following this conversation along and feel compelled to chime in. I have been renting from panorama vacations for about 7 years now and have stayed in several different homes through them. We ski and golf in the area often. Our family has always had a great stay and enjoyed the homes we rented. Once we had an issue with the BBQ where we needed some assistance. I called the number, got a prompt response and the issue was resolved quickly. The homes are clean and well stocked, and I have always received my damage deposit back in full and promptly as per the rental agreement we signed.

I'm sorry to hear you did not enjoy wolf lake, but we loved it! Sitting in the hot tub at night, staring up at the stars and mountains after a day of skiing is what keeps our family and friends coming back. Looking forward to June when we do our annual golf trip!

Edited: 25 April 2017, 02:05
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
15,232 posts
65 reviews
10. Re: Panorama vacation property management

tdleaxa and "Carolyn"......this Forum is not a place for a "commercial" debate.

Nobody here is interested in "You did this" and "Then you did that."

Keep you debate offline or talk to the BBB.

tdleaxa....you have posted your email on a very public Forum. You should remove it or you stand every chance to be bombarded with spam.

Reply to: Panorama vacation property management
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Panorama