We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Khan's tent>

Which Sunny Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
Khan's tent>

Want some info about going to khan's tent,where to go for booking and how much?And is it worth it?Thank's.

Spalding, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Khan's tent>

We went last May and booked through our Thomson rep, we did look about Sunny Beach first though to see if we could get it cheaper and we could but they didnt include transport and we wasnt sure if it would all be in english so we opted to be on the safe side and stick with thomson.

The entertainent was fab! Different acts like gymnasts, dancers that sort of thing, but the food let it down for me, maybe im just fussy but i didnt eat most of the food!

Also be careful with drinks you get a bottle of wine each, and a soft drink but they will swap your wine for more soft drinks if you ask, but if you wanted Beer of anything like that i heard some people moaning about the price!

I would definantly reccomend it for the entertainment, and the views from outside the tent are goregous!

Kirsty x

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
7,736 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Khan's tent>

Kirsty, We used Condor Tours, next to the post office and only paid 60 lev and that included a taxi there and back. Better still is to book direct or get one of the taxi drivers to do it for you and you can then choose from the al a Carte menu.

As you say, fabulous views of SB from the hillside and a good all round night.

Have to say I came back worse the wear as no one but me liked Rakia so I got them all.

You can of course ask to book on " English " nights also.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Khan's tent>

is it worth going to khans tent as a solo traveler.

back to sunny beach for second time last two weeks in may,had a week for the first time last year enjoyed the atmosphere.

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
7,736 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Khan's tent>

If you go solo you'll be put on a table with others so you've got company for the evening.

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Khan's tent>

We have been to SB twice now, and both times have been to Khan's Tent. It is a fantastic night, and we shall probably go again when we are back in July xx Well worth the money

Jen xx

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
122 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Khan's tent>

what sort of price are you talking for a family of four. is there much difference or benefit booking through condor rather than thomson. didnt get to do it last year ansd wasnt really advertised that much anywere to get the chance.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,416 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Khan's tent>

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c…

Nuneaton, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
7,736 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Khan's tent>

Local operators like Condor are a lot cheaper than booking thru' your rep/.tour company.

We paid 60 lev per adult whereas others had paid 80 lev with their reps, Thats nearly £5 per head difference. How much are Thomsons asking?

Sunderland
Level Contributor
60 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Khan's tent>

Is it suitable for a 7 yr old ?

Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,663 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Khan's tent>

Toonman asked " How much are Thomsons asking?"

I was given this link when I booked my holiday

http://www.thomsonexcursions.co.uk/excursions-details/BGR/BULGARIA/002682/BULGARIA---BOURGAS/1008992083/Khan's-Tent.aspx

So £39.99 per adult and £21.50per child

Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach