We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheapest way to get from Winston Salem to Charlotte Airport

Connecticut
Level Contributor
119 posts
32 reviews
Cheapest way to get from Winston Salem to Charlotte Airport

My son is visiting my daughter at Wake Forest and while she had a car to pick him up, he

needs to get back to the airport on his own. Can someone suggest a cheap, safe car service

or bus?

Clemmons, North...
Destination Expert
for North Carolina, Winston Salem
Level Contributor
1,982 posts
44 reviews
1. Re: Cheapest way to get from Winston Salem to Charlotte Airport

Greyhound bus would likely be the least expensive option. You can check schedules and fares and Greyhound.com.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
119 posts
32 reviews
2. Re: Cheapest way to get from Winston Salem to Charlotte Airport

Thank you!

They decided to Uber him, from Wake.

It cost $75 for anyone who wants to know.

I will have my daughter keep the bus in mind for when she comes home.

Clemmons, North...
Destination Expert
for North Carolina, Winston Salem
Level Contributor
1,982 posts
44 reviews
3. Re: Cheapest way to get from Winston Salem to Charlotte Airport

Glad it worked out. I assume you are aware of the airport in Greensboro, right? You can often find cheaper flights there compared to Charlotte, and it would be a lot more convenient for your daughter. It's only 30 minutes from WFU, and it's a smaller airport so getting in and out is easy.

4. Re: Cheapest way to get from Winston Salem to Charlotte Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2017, 22:17
Get answers to your questions about Winston Salem