We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels close to BB&T stadium

South Carolina
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Hotels close to BB&T stadium

Are there any hotels super close to BB&T stadium? Any that might be in walking distance? Just wondering about the logistics for attending a concert.

7 replies to this topic
NC
Level Contributor
1,636 posts
154 reviews
1. Re: Hotels close to BB&T stadium

You must be coming for the Billy Joel concert! :)

Unfortunately, there are no hotels close to the stadium. This stadium is downtown, literally right beside of Business 40. They had to tear down old apartment buildings just to make some parking spaces for this place. It really is in a terrible location of our city. It's not close to hotels or restaurants.

There are a few hotels downtown, but depending on your budget, you may or may not want to stay there. Here is a link to these places:

https:/…winston-salem-nc-downtown-hotels.html

There are also some B&B's, but these are usually not very cheap; however, that may be an option as well.

There are lots of restaurants downtown, but again, depending on your budget, they may or may not be an option. Some of these can cost $100 or more easy for 2 people. There are also cheaper eats downtown, Mellow Mushroom being one of our favorites.

https://mellowmushroom.com/menu/

If you're not interested in any of the downtown hotels, let me know. I can give you some other ideas/areas for you to consider.

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
1,498 posts
24 reviews
2. Re: Hotels close to BB&T stadium

I like the Brookstown Inn, which may be within walking distance, albeit across Bus40

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
1,498 posts
24 reviews
3. Re: Hotels close to BB&T stadium

Sorry, I was thinking of the minor league baseball park

North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,297 posts
27 reviews
4. Re: Hotels close to BB&T stadium

Billy Joel is playing at BB&T Field, the football stadium, not the baseball stadium near I-40.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,297 posts
27 reviews
5. Re: Hotels close to BB&T stadium

The closest hotel is a Courtyard by Marriott on University Parkway.

NC
Level Contributor
1,636 posts
154 reviews
6. Re: Hotels close to BB&T stadium

Ah, so he'll be at the field, not the stadium. Yeah, 2 completely different places and locations.

The closest hotel to the field would be Courtyard Marriott. There are others further down University Pkwy closer to Hwy 52 and you're still close to downtown.

NC
Level Contributor
1,636 posts
154 reviews
7. Re: Hotels close to BB&T stadium

I just checked their site and they are full already. No rooms available Oct 13th.

Reply to: Hotels close to BB&T stadium
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Winston Salem