We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seafood in April

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
324 posts
22 reviews
Seafood in April

We will be in Wilmington for a week and would love to have some great seafood. I tried to search for ideas but the newest comments I found was from 2 years ago. So, from what I read the recommendations were Cape Fear Seafood Company, South Beach Grill and Black Sea Grill. Is this still true for April 2017? Will soft shell crabs be in season soon?

Thank you so much!

Chapel Hill, North...
Level Contributor
9,734 posts
39 reviews
1. Re: Seafood in April

Soft shells may be in season in mid April. That's about the start of the season.

Lots of good restaurants in Wilmington and the beaches nearby.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g496…

Denver
Level Contributor
506 posts
249 reviews
2. Re: Seafood in April

We are going the last week in April so please let me know what you find. We actually are staying at The Marriott Courtyard Oceanfront on Carolina Beach but will have a car and will be roaming probably 50-75 miles in every direction (well, maybe not to much further east.)

Thanks, Russ

Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
3. Re: Seafood in April

We have been to Wilmington a few times before and are headed back this week. My favorite seafood places is Fish Bites. When you pull in you might think WTF as it's in a little shopping plaza but it is awesome. Worth stopping if you are visiting the Carolina Beach area. Right in Wilmington we also like the Dock St Oyster.

4. Re: Seafood in April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2018, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Wilmington
Recent Conversations